If you're downgrading from a Single Static IP address to a Dynamic IP address and have been notified that your downgrading order has been completed, reboot your Hub. The correct settings for the new Dynamic IP address are automatically applied.
If you're downgrading from multiple Static IP addresses to either a Single Static or Dynamic IP addresses, you need to reconfigure your Hub.
To reconfigure the BT Business Hub, ensure that the Hub is connected and simply:
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar, enter 192.168.1.254 and press the Enter key to display the Hubs GUI (Graphic User Interface).
- Click on Settings in the top menu, then on Broadband in the second menu and then on Link configuration in the third menu.
- Scroll down to the Public IP Address section.
Note: Don't uncheck the Enable box within the Disable Routing section as this disables all Internet and router access.
If the BT Business Hub has been configured for multiple static IP addresses, then within the Public IP address section, the Enable box will be checked and the Router Address and Subnet Mask fields will be populated.
- Uncheck the Enable box within the Public IP Address section.
- Click Save and enter the Hub password if required.
The Static IP address range has now been disabled on the BT Business Hub.