You can set up to eight email addresses to receive voicemail messages from a nominated phone number.
You must be a primary user to set up voicemail forwarding.
To set up voicemail forwarding:
- Log in to My BT Business account with your primary username and password.
- Scroll down to the
Other products and services section:
- Click on the
Manage BT voicemail forwarding link to display the
Manage BT voicemail forwarding page:
- Click on the
Set up voicemail forwarding link to display the
Set up voicemail forwarding to email page:
- In the Voice mailbox to be forwarded field, enter the telephone number of the nominated phone for which voicemail forwarding is required.
- In the Please specify email addresses where you would like voicemail to be forwarded field, enter up to eight email addresses to which the voicemail will be forwarded. Separate each email address with a comma.
- Click on the Set up forwarding button to redisplay the Manage BT voicemail forwarding page. The email addresses that you specified are displayed to confirm that voicemail messages from the nominated phone number will be forwarded to them.
- If the nominated phone number has not been previously set up for voicemail forwarding, dial 1571 on the nominated phone and follow the instructions to accept voicemail forwarding.
When a voicemail message is left on a nominated phone, it is saved as an MP3 audio file and an email is sent to all nominated email addresses to notify you of the message, for example:
Click on the link in the email to open your computer’s audio player to retrieve and listen to your voicemail message.