Yes, you can do this when reporting a new fault online.
If you've already reported a fault you may be able to divert your calls to another landline or mobile. This can easily be done online by following the steps below:
- Go to online fault reporting and select Track a fault
- Enter the telephone number or the fault reference number of the line the fault was reported on
- Click View faults
- Depending on the type of line you have you'll be asked to either:
Click on View details and on the following page enter your account number
Enter your account number and click on More details
- Under What to do next, click on divert incoming calls
- On the divert incoming page complete the required details
- A divert confirmation page will be displayed when you've finished
If you can't set up a divert, chat online or call us and we'll do it for you. Just click on Contact us on the right of this page.