To see your latest bill online:
- Sign in to My BT Business account using your username and password
- You'll arrive on the billing and payment overview page, which lists your most recent bills at the top of the page
- Click the View button on the account for which you want to view the bill
Need more help? Take a look at our quick video.
I can't see the button
If you can't see the View button, it may be because you're trying to view the bill for a new service and there are also some products that we do not have online accounts for: mobile, newly created accounts and none-associated one bills.
It takes a few days to produce your first bill, so don't worry; the bill - and the button - will appear sometime in the next 48 hours.
I want to see previous bills
- On the left of the Billing and payments page (under Bills) click on My bills
- You'll see a list of your bills
- Click View against the bill you want to look at
I can't see my account number
If you can't see your account number, it's probably because you haven't registered that account yet so you can view the bills on line. All you have to do is add another account.
Need more help? Take a look at our quick