To answer an incoming phone call on a V phone when you can hear it ringing on the two assigned extensions but the operators are both busy use Call Pick-up.
Use Call Pick-up
This feature allows the user to pick up any call ringing at another extension provided both extensions are programmed in the same Group.
These calls include
- Internal calls
- External calls
- DDI calls
- CLI Routed calls
- Incoming ringing calls routed to a single extension
- Auto Attendant calls directed to a single extension
To pick up a call ringing at another Extension in your Group
- From Idle menu, select Call Pick-Up option on the Display
- From a Standard telephone the code is 727
External call pick-up
This feature allows the user to pick up any external incoming call ringing at another extension or the Central Bell provided the call is ringing a group.
- Select External Call Pick-Up - this feature will not work for internal calls.
- From a standard telephone the code is 726