It's not a good idea to simply OUT the TN as some agent-supervisor features need to be removed first.
The minimum requirement would be to remove Key 0, the ACD in-calls key, replacing it with an SCR key but if you require all ACD features removed the following gives information on the features that need tidying up.
General Principles for converting an ACD set back to a normal phone.
- Check that agent has been de-acquired from Contact Centre if applicable.
- Remove the Agent-Supervisor features and ACD key.
- Either make changes to the TN or OUT the TN.
- Rebuild the TN either by copying or adding as NEW.
The table shows the keys and features that may appear in a print of an ACD Agent or Supervisor TN.
|Key||Function||Agent Feature||Supervisor Feature|
|ACD||ACD In Calls Key||YES||YES|
|AAG||Answer Agent Key||NO||YES|
|ACNT||Activity Code Key||YES||YES|
|AGT||Agent Status Key||NO||YES|
|AMG||Answer Emergency Call Key||NO||YES|
|ASP||Supervisor Call Key||YES||NO|
|ATW||Call Waiting Time Indication Key||YES||YES|
|DAG||Display ACD Agents Key||NO||YES|
|DWC||Display Waiting Call Keys||YES||YES|
|MSB||Make Set Busy Key||YES||YES|
|NSVC||Night Service Key||NO||YES|
|NRD||Not Ready Key||YES||YES|
|OBV||Observe Agent Key||NO||YES|
|RAG||Ring Agent Key||NO||YES|
|SCR||Secondary DN Key||YES||YES|
|LHK||Last Hunt Key||YES||YES|
|Contact Centre Prompts (Symposium)|
|AACS||Special Prompts that appear when an ACD set is acquired by a Contact Centre Server.||YES applies to Agent and Supervisor|
1. Contact Centre Prompts.
The phone has to be de-acquired before changes can be made. Once de-acquired the Contact Centre prompts will disappear. (Only applies when Call Centre, Symposium is equipped.)
2. Supervisor-Agent keys, when configured, create 'active' connections between the agent and supervisor.
These keys need to removed. These are the ASP, AAG, OBV and RAG keys. Some of the keys will be on a supervisors set. Supervisor-Agent keys are often found on the supervisors add-on key module. Once these key are removed, the SPID value will disappear automatically from a print of the TN
3. The ACD in-calls key needs to be deleted to remove the set from an ACD queue. Using LD 11 the item input is KEY 0 NUL.