Use the revise immediate diversion RID command to set immediate diversion of calls from a specified extension number to another specified number (internal or external):
- FROM EXTN: Forwarding extension number.
- TO EXTN: Destination number.
- N to cancel existing forwarding.
- 0 to forward to operator group 0.
- EXT?: Y to forward external calls immediately, otherwise N.
- INT?: Y to forward internal calls immediately, otherwise N, followed by a space and I or E, if appropriate (see note)
Note: When setting a diversion, an extra parameter of I or E must be appended to declare the divertee to be internal (to the network) or external respectively.