To find the IP address of your BCM system version 2.5 to 3.7 follow the instructions below:
You will need to connect a PC or laptop to the BCM LAN 2 interface and connect to the BCM Unified Manager.
- The default IP address for LAN card 2 is 126.96.36.199
Enter http://188.8.131.52:6800 in to your web browsers address bar and press enter to open Unified Manager.
- Click yes if you get a security popup window.
- Click on the Configure icon on the main menu.
- When the login screen appears enter the User ID (default = supervisor or ee_admin) & Password (default = visor or PlsChgMe!).
- You should now see the BCM configuration menu.
- Click and drop down the Resources menu.
- Click and drop the LAN menu.
- Click on the word LAN 1. If the BCM system is connected to your local network the LAN 1 IP will be changed from its default IP address.
- The IP address of LAN 1 will displayed on the right hand side of the page.