To transfer your emails you will need to:
- Transfer your SIM card into your replacement device.
- Insert the battery and then switch the power on.
- If the set up wizard appears exit this by pressing the red end call button.
- Select the browser icon.
- Once loaded select the menu button and then select go to.
- Type in www.bt.blackberry.com and enter.
- Once the page has loaded you may be asked to log in using your blackberry username and password. (This may be skipped if automatic login was set up initially).
- Your BlackBerry account will then recognise that it has a new handset connected to the old SIM card and will ask if you want to move the account to the new device. Select yes.
- Your email account will now be transferred to your new device but it will need to be validated before being able to send/receive emails.
- Select validate and enter your email account password, you will start receiving emails from this account within 20 minutes.
- Repeat step 10 for any other email accounts you want to transfer.
- Once completed exit the browser by pressing the red end call button.
If you have a new BlackBerry why not use Desktop Manager to help transfer files. See using Desktop Manager to sync your BlackBerry with your PC.