Your online bill and what it can do for you
Already have online billing? To see your BT bill, just log into bt.com/billingonline.
Want to know more?
See if the answer to your question is here:
What can online billing do for me?
You'll be able to manage and pay your bills online, having the flexibility to see your bill the way you want to. You can:
- Go paper-free and stop your paper bill altogether.
- Download itemised bills up to 15 months ago.
- View calls you've made since your last bill - no more waiting for the bill.
- Pay your bills by Credit/Debit Card.
- Set up & manage Direct Debits.
- Download your VAT invoices.
- Analyse and sort your call data to help you understand your call patterns.
How do I sign up to online billing?
All you need is your BT account number from your bill and your email address, then simply:
- Go to online billing & payments.
- Select Click here to sign up.
- Now fill in the online form to get access to online billing.
If you want more details on how to complete the online form, see signing up to your account and creating a profile.
Why should I choose paper-free billing?
You can help reduce paper waste with paper-free billing. Over two million customers have already signed up - you can sign up now.
How do I find out when my next bill is due and when it needs to be paid?
Once you're logged into Your account, you'll find your bill due date from the Overview page in the payments section. We'll send you an email letting you know when your bill is ready to view online - so make sure we always have your current email address.
If we haven't answered your question here, try our online billing Help