Online billing and what it can do for you
Register for an account to manage your bills online from wherever you can get on the internet, and whenever you want. But there's more to it than just convenience -
- Go paper-free and stop your paper bills altogether - not only will you have less paper clutter to store or securely dispose of, you'll also save up to £72 a year.
- Download itemised bills up to 15 months old, for free - as soon as you register you can get bills from the last six months.
- See all the calls you've made since your last bill - no more waiting for the bill to arrive.
- Pay your bills by credit or debit card - we can email you a payment receipt.
- Set up & change Direct Debits.
- Download your VAT invoices - HMRC are happy for you to send them downloads.
- Analyse and sort your call data to help you understand your call patterns - what would take hours with paper bills you can do instantly online.
How do I register for online billing?
It's easy: just follow the guidance on the registration page.
You'll need your BT account numberand a bill reference number from a recent bill, plus an email address that you haven't already registered with BT.com.
If you need further guidance, this video will show you the steps:
If you want more details on how to complete the online form, see
signing up to your account and creating a profile.