Register for an account to manage your bills online from wherever you can get on the internet, and whenever you want. But there's more to it than just convenience -
- Go paper-free and stop your paper bills altogether - not only will you have less paper clutter to store or securely dispose of, you'll also save up to £72 a year.
- Download itemised bills up to 15 months old, for free - as soon as you register you can get bills from the last six months.
- See all the calls you've made since your last bill - no more waiting for the bill to arrive.
- Pay your bills by credit or debit card - we can email you a payment receipt.
- Set up & change Direct Debits.
- Download your VAT invoices - HMRC are happy for you to send them downloads.
- Analyse and sort your call data to help you understand your call patterns - what would take hours with paper bills you can do instantly online.
How do I register for online billing?
It's easy: just follow the guidance on the registration page.
You'll need your BT account numberand a bill reference number from a recent bill, plus an email address that you haven't already registered with BT.com.
If you need further guidance, this video will show you the steps:
If you want more details on how to complete the online form, see
signing up to your account and creating a profile.