Tracking a fault
Already reported a fault with your landline or broadband?
- Go to the online fault tracker
- Enter the telephone number or the fault reference number
- Click View faults
Your fault details should be shown with any action taken to fix it.
Need further help?
- Do I have to be registered with BT.com and logged in to my account to track a fault?
- I want to speak to someone about the fault. Who can I call?
- Can you divert my calls to another line while I'm waiting for the fault to be repaired?
- Can I view, change or cancel my engineers appointment?
No, but for security reasons you won't be able to view the fault report number or any available details about the fault unless you are logged in to your account.
If you're not already signed up, you can register now.
Choose from the following:
Yes, your calls can be diverted to another landline or mobile, free of charge. You can do this by logging into Your account.
Our step-by-step guide can help you do this.
If we haven't answered your question here, try our help pages.