If you want to program which lines are to be answered by the Auto attendant, follow the steps below:
- From the Programming Extension, press the PROGRAM Key.
- Press the Scroll Down Key until System programming is displayed.
- Select System programming.
- Enter the System Programming Password (1111 in default) and select Lines.
- Press the Scroll Down Key until Incoming ringing is displayed.
- Select the Line or Access that is to be programmed.
- Select Day, Night, or Day and Night.
- Select Auto attendant.
- Press the Hands-free Key to finish programming.
You may also want to change the Auto attendant greeting, if so, see How can I record a personalised auto attendant greeting?