Your BT Business Hub 3 comes with BT Wi-fi already enabled.
If you want to disable BT Wi-fi, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and browse to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager.
- Select Settings.
- When prompted, enter the admin password and click OK. First time users will be asked to set a new password.
- Select Advanced Settings, at the top right of the page.
- Select Continue to Advanced Settings.
- Select Broadband and then BT Wi-Fi.
- Click Disable.
The status will now change to Pending until the service is completely disabled.