Your BT Business Hub 3 should automatically pick up your broadband network username & password. However, if you need to enter the details manually you can do so by simply following the steps below:
- If using a corporate VPN, Disconnect.
- Open your web browser and browse to http://btbusinesshub.home to open the Hub Manager. First time users will be asked to set a new password. Follow the online instructions. When completed, you are directed to the Home page.
- To change the default username i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org, click Configure next to Broadband username:
- If asked, enter your admin password.
- Click Disconnect.
- Enter your broadband username and password in the boxes provided.
- Click Connect.
Once connected the page will show the updated details. You are now ready to browse the Internet.
Can't remember your network username and password see What are my network login details?