If you have set up more than one email account, you can link the accounts together so that you can see all of your messages in one inbox:
- On Start , tap the email account that you want to link to another account
- Tap More ... then Link inboxes
- In the Other inboxes list, tap any inboxes you want to link to this one. As you tap them, they'll move into the This inbox list
- Tap Rename linked inbox, delete the existing name, type a new name, then tap Done
- If you accidentally click on an inbox that you don't want to link to, just click on it again to unlink it
The contents of all of the inboxes that you've selected will now appear in a single, collective inbox.