Your BT Business Hub should automatically pick up your broadband network username & password. However, if you need to enter the details manually you can do so by simply following the steps below:
- If using a corporate VPN, Disconnect.
- Open your web browser, type http://home and click Enter, to open the Hub Manager.
- Click the Broadband icon.
- Select Link Configuration.
- Under PPP Authentication and Settings, enter your username and password.
- Scroll down and click Save.
- If asked, enter your admin password.
- You'll get a Configuration Successful message.
Once connected the page will show the updated details. You are now ready to browse the internet.
If you have a BT Business Hub 3 see
how do I enter my broadband network username and password on the Hub 3?
Not sure which hub you have? see how do I know which hub or router I am using?
Can't remember your network username and password see What are my network login details?