If you're having trouble connecting to the internet check your settings are as shown below.
- On the home screen of the Z10, drag down from the top and select Settings
- Select Network Connections.
- Make sure the flight mode is Off and then select Mobile Network.
- Make sure:
Mobile Network is On
Data Services are On
- Select Network Mode.
- Select 2G, 3G or 3G & 2G (It should normally be set to
3G & 2G).
Note: Don't select 3G & 4G if available.
APN (bottom of screen). Check that your BT SIM settings are:
APN - btmobile.bt.com
Username - bt
Password - bt
- Click Save.
- Now retry the internet or sending a MMS. Send one to yourself, that way you can check both outgoing and incoming messages are working. Delivery can take up to five minutes.
If there's still an issue see I am unable to send sms messages.
To minimise data costs use wi-fi wherever possible, see how to set up wi-fi.