Setting up an Exchange email account on your BlackBerry Z10
To set up an exchange email account, follow the steps below:
- From the Home screen - drag down from the top and select Settings
- Select Accounts.
- To create an additional account select Add Account (bottom of the screen).
- Select Email, calendar and contacts.
- Enter your email address and select Next.
- Enter your password and select
If auto detection fails you will have to enter additional details. The failed warning screen will allow you to proceed as follows.
- Select Advanced.
- If you are using Office 365 Small Business then select Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
- If the information isn't automatically populated you'll need to scroll down the screen & enter the following details for your account:
SSL - ON or OFF
Your service provider should be able to help with this.
- Once complete select Done, the screen will return to the setup page. You can swipe up from the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen.