BT Analyst Alert needs:
- Internet access through Internet Explorer 6.0 and above (Other browsers are not supported).
- A firewall which allows for the Active X controls to be seen.
Browser settings for Internet Explorer 9 or 10
To use Analyst Alert, you need to check that Internet Explorer is set to the following settings:
- From either Internet Explorer Tools / Options or Windows Control Panel, access Internet Options.
- Select Security, then Internet / Custom Level / Scripting / Active Scripting.
- Click on Enable,
- From either Internet Explorer Tools / Options or Windows Control Panel, access
Override automatic cookie handling and
always allow session cookies.
- Make sure
Third-party cookies are enabled.
- Select OK, then OK again.