If you need to amend your existing email account i.e. to change a password or server details, follow the steps below:
- From the front screen, tap the Email icon. If you can't see it, tap the Apps icon and scroll to Email.
- When you're in the Inbox, press the Menu button. That's the one in the bottom left corner.
- Click Settings.
- If you have more than one email account, select the one you want to amend.
- On the S4 select More Settings then select Incoming settings and change the settings as needed.
- On the S3 select Incoming settings and change the settings as needed.
- Scroll down and click
Done. The handset will connect to the server.
If it fails then check your settings and try again. If it still fails, delete the account and start again.
- Now select Outgoing settings and make your changes.
- Scroll down and click Done.
- Go back to the Home screen to use email.
To delete an account:
- Follow steps 1-3 above.
- Select Delete. That's the dustbin icon (it doesn't matter which account is ticked).
- Tick the account to be deleted and tap Delete.
- When you've read the warning, select Delete.
- The screen will return with the account removed. Press Home.