To get your iPhone working with BT One Phone you'll need to install a new configuration file.
Before you do, you'll need to remove any existing configuration files you've previously downloaded. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.
- Connect your iPhone to the internet (using wi-fi if you don't already have mobile internet access).
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Go to www.bt.com/business/iphonesettings/btop
- From your iPhone, not your computer, click on the link below to download the configuration file.
Download the iPhone config file here >
This file only contains the settings you need to get online. We've digitally signed it so you can be sure it's safe.
- Click Install.
- Click Install Now.
- If asked, enter your devices Pin number.
- It's now installed. Click Done (you'll return to your browser).
After 30 seconds you'll be able to get on the internet over BT's Mobile Network. Sometimes things don't go smoothly. If that's the case, make sure you check out our FAQs.
MMS & Tethering
To send multimedia messages or to use your iPhone to share your internet connection, you'll have to do a manual set up. Just follow the steps below:
- From the Home screen on your phone, select Settings.
- Select Mobile (it may be called Cellular).
- Select Mobile Data Network (it may be called Cellular Data Network).
- Over type the existing settings with the BT settings (note the settings in bold should already be in there if you installed the configuration file above. You can change them however changing them has no effect if you have installed the configuration file.
- Select the Back tab at the top of the screen.
- Press the Home screen then power the handset off and back on.
- Retest using the Safari browser.
|MMS Max Message Size||307200|
We've based the steps above on the latest version of iOS and can't guarantee that they won't change or stop working at any time.