If you have BT Business Broadband, it's really easy see your usage by using the broadband usage checker.
You'll need to be a primary user and know your primary email address (eg email@example.com email address) and password - this will have been set up for you when ordered your broadband service - and simply follow these steps:
- Go to My BT Business account.
- From the Manage services tab, you'll need to sign in by entering your primary user name and password.
- Once logged in, scroll down to the broadband usage checker section, where you'll see your broadband service(s).
- Select the broadband number you want to check by clicking on View broadband usage or View usage. At the moment you can only see your current months usage.
- Some customers will have a search option so if you can't see the broadband number you're looking for, in the list, simply enter the number you want see in the box under where it says, Is your broadband number missing from the list?
Don't worry, we're moving all customers to the new site but it's going to take a while until we move everyone over.
- This will open another window where you'll see your usage for the current month - you'll even find advice based on your current usage levels.
And that's it!
If you've forgotten your user name or password, you'll find help on the sign in pages.
For some helpful tips on managing your usage see I need help to manage my broadband usage.
And if you want to make sure you've got the right broadband package for your business, check out our broadband and internet services - you could even go superfast!