You can use Time Schedule to make various BT Cloud Voice features behave differently depending on the time. For instance during business and non-business hours; or at peak times during the day or week.
Time Schedules can be used across multiple features:
- Auto Attendant
- Call Notify
- Selective Call Acceptance
- Selective Call Rejection
- Distinctive and Priority Ringing
- Call Forwarding Selective
Each schedule consists of up to 20 date or time ranges for a week. Depending on the feature that you’re using it with, you can use Time Schedules to do things like distinguishing between business hours and after hours for an Auto Attendant, or for identifying your Call Centre’s hours.
How do I set up a new Time Schedule?
- Login to the BT Cloud Voice portal
- Select ‘Sites’ menu
- From the ‘Employee’ list select who you want to activate ‘Call Director’ for
- Select ’Features’ from the menu on the left hand side
- Select ‘Time Schedules’
- Click ‘Add’
- Enter a name for the Time Schedule in the ‘Time Schedule Name’ box
- Use the fields to specify up to 20 time ranges over a week (only five rows are visible in the table: add more by using – yes - the ‘Add Another’ button!).
- Each line in the list represents one period
- The time schedule is applied on a weekly basis
- A 24 hour clock is always used
- The time separator is always a colon :
- ‘Start Day’ – is the day of the week on which the time period will begin
- ‘Start Time’ – is the time of day at which that time period will begin
- ‘End Day’ - the day of the week on which the time period will end
- ‘End Time’ - the time of day at which that time period will end
- Click ‘Save’