To restore your files on another computer, you'll need to go onto your Mozy Backup web console.
- Sign in to BT Business Apps using your username (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password .
- On MyApps page, you'll find a logo for Mozy Backup. Click on this tile, and you'll be taken to your User console.
- A list of computers associated to you (as a user) will be visible. Click on the "Restore files" link for the device which you want to restore the files for.
- You will be taken to your Restore web-console. Re-select the computer you want to restore.
- You have two options available:
- You can restore all files previously backed-up by cy Clicking on the "Restore All Files…" blue button on the right hand side;
- Or you can click on the computer name (in the orange bar), in order to dive onto the different folders and select the exact files / folders you want to download.
I want to restore all files & folders previously backed-up
- Click on the "Restore All files" blue button.
- A Restore Wizard window will appear and ask you to enter a new for this set of files.
- You can then select the date from which to restore your files.
- You will be asked whether you want to include Deleted files.
- Finally, you'll be offered two options for receiving your files:
- You can either use the Mozy Restore Manager, a piece of software you'll need to install onto your computer, and which will take care to reload siles in the same structure that was available on the original computer.
- Or you can download Compressed Archives, which will be available for you to download. You'll receive an email with the download link once the compression has been completed on Mozy servers.
I want to restore specific files / folders only
You can then manually download the different files / folders through the web-console.
- Click on the computer name in the orange bar.
- You will then be able to enter each of the folders by clicking on their name - the folder structure is the same as the computer you originally backed up.
- Identify the file / folder you want to restore.
- You'll observe that the following small icon appears next to certain files. This means that different versions of the files have been backed up over the past 90 days. Click on this icon to see and chose from all versions of this file.
- Finally click on the actual file you want to restore. It will enable you to download them in a zip format directly from the web-browser.