How do I log on to BT Business Broadband with my Hub?
This only applies to older hub's with software / firmware version 4 or below.
The BT Business Hub contains a web page which stores the username and password you use to log on to the broadband service.
Once you have set up your network card to connect to the hub, you can access this page and log on as follows:
- Enter the
IP address of the hub in the address bar of your web browser.
- if your hub is configured for Dynamic IP/NAT, the IP address of the hub will be 192.168.1.254, so you would enter http://192.168.1.254
- If you have the Static IP/No Nat service, you will have a unique IP address, which you will get with your order information, but the format will be the same as the above.
- You will see a web page with the current network setup and line status.
- You will also see the status of the hub, which will be either Idle, Connecting... or Connected.
- Click on the Broadband Link tab, then Advanced Settings.
- Under the Broadband Network section, enter your
Network ID in the Username field.
- This may be your name, or your company name, followed by the hub number and domain, eg email@example.com.
- For newer customers, it will be an A followed by a six digit number, then the hub number and domain, for example, Axxxxxx@hgx.btclick.com.
- Enter your password.
- If the hub is already logged in (for example, with the test username mentioned above), you will see a button labelled Disconnect and Save.
- If it is not logged in, you will see a button labelled Done. Select whichever of these is present.
- You will then be returned to the Connection Status page, which will show the status Idle.
- Select Connect.
- The status should change to Connecting... then Connected.
- You should now be able to access the internet as normal.
If you have version 4 your hub manager screen will show: