Where can I download BT Broadband Desktop Help?
We're sorry, but BT Broadband Desktop Help is currently not available for Apple Mac or if you haven't got BT Broadband or BT Infinity.
Desktop Help can only detect and solve problems if you already have it installed on your PC. It will not install on to your PC if you have an existing problem on your line or with your Broadband network.
Before downloading Desktop Help check the steps below:
- Your browser security settings need to be set at Medium while Desktop help downloads.
- Check the Minimum PC requirements for BT Broadband Desktop Help before starting the download.
- Select Run.
- If an additional security window is displayed, select
After a short while the application should download and install itself automatically.
When the download is finished, this icon below will appear on your desktop
Still not working?
Can I install Desktop Help on alternative PC's?
To install on alternative PC's
- Click the download button above and select save.
- Choose to save to a removable storage device, such as a USB stick or memory card.
- Install the software on any alternative PC.