You can use the Find Me Follow Me service to redirect your unanswered calls to a specified list of numbers. The numbers may be called simultaneously or sequentially, either in a preferred order or in accordance with your scheduled activities and locations. If the numbers on the list are called but no-one answers, the system may route the call to Voicemail.
Setting up Find Me Follow Me
- Log into the VoIP Portal
- Select the Manage my services section.
- Select the line you want Find Me Follow Me set up on.
- Select the Call manager tab and then click the Follow me tab.
- Check the box next to This service is currently inactive.
- Select Add rule.
- In the Comment field, give each line a recognisable name.
- In the Phone number field, enter the number.
- In the Ringing timeout field, enter how long you want the phone to ring (in seconds).
- Check the Forwarding allowed box to enable the call to be transferred to the next number in the list.
- If you want to add another number to your list, click on the Add button and repeat steps 8 to 11.
- If you have added more than one number to your list, enter the order that the phones ring in the Order fields. If you make all of the phones the same order number, they will all ring at the same time.
- Click on the Apply button to apply the changes that you have made.
Activating / Deactivating Find Me Follow Me
To activate the service, dial *371#
To deactivate the service, dial #371*