We’re withdrawing our Broadband Voice and Hosted VoIP services from 1st December 2017, but we’ve still got plenty of cloud-based business phone systems to choose from.
You can customise your three digit short codes to match any number you choose.
To match your short codes to your line extensions:
- Log into the VoIP Portal
- Select the Manage my services section.
- Click on the Short codes link on the left hand menu.
- Click on Add to add a single short code.
- Click on Add range to add a range of short codes.
- In the Range of short codes fields, enter the first and last extensions of your business group lines, or any range of numbers you choose.
Please make sure that any short codes provided do not correspond to emergency services, for example, 999.
- In the First telephone number field, enter the first full number of your business group.
- Click on the Add button. The system takes a few seconds to configure.