- Install BT Access Manager on your laptop.
- Insert your BT SIM card by pushing it gently, but fully, into the slot on the side of the E170 dongle.
- Make sure you've activated your SIM card - to find out how to do this, see your welcome pack.
- Plug the single-ended short data cable into the dongle.
- Plug the other end into your computer’s USB port.
If this doesn't power the dongle, use the double-ended long data cable, also supplied.
- Open BT Access Manager and choose how you want to connect to the network.
To see the Quick Start Guide, please view the following:
E170 Quick Start Guide (917 KB)
You may need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents.