Call Minder is an answering service which automatically answers your calls when you are in another office, away from your desk or on another call. It can store up to 50 messages and lets you know before message space runs out. If the message space is full, callers are asked to call back later.
- You can use any touch-tone phone to access Call Minder. These phones usually have * and # buttons and make tones as you dial.
- It’s free to use Call Minder from your own phone. If you call from a different phone, the call will be charged to the phone bill for that phone at the normal rate.
- You can speak in to your phone to instruct Call Minder on what to do. However, background noise can sometimes interfere with this, so you may find it easier to use the buttons on your phone.
To access the Call Minder menu and listen to your messages, dial 9157571.
To take calls when you don't answer
To set up Call Minder to take your calls when you don’t answer, dial *61*9157572#.
To switch off Call Minder, dial #61#.
- If you’re engaged when someone tries to call you, they won’t be able to leave you a message.
- You can change how quickly Call Minder answers calls from the Call Minder prompts.
To take calls when your phone is engaged
To set up Call Minder to take calls when your phone is engaged, dial *67*9157573#.
To switch off Call Minder, dial #67#.
If you’re not engaged when someone calls, the call will come straight through to you.
To take all of your calls
To set up Call Minder to take all your calls without your phone ringing, dial *21*9157572#.
To switch off Call Minder, dial #21#.