Connecting Featureline to a phone system enables you to incorporate the benefits of the Featureline service with a phone system.
What you need to know
- You'll need to dial 99 to make an external call
- Your phone system may need to be reprogrammed to accommodate the additional 9
- Call Barring does not work if lines are connected to a call management system and customer network access equipment
- For phone system compatibility issues, contact your phone system maintainer
- Any feature activated is enabled on the line and not the phone system extension