You can move numbers or ranges over when you place a new order for BT Hosted VoIP.
You can also take numbers from your existing BT landline services (PSTN/ISDN2) or other service providers. Please check with BT Local Business that this will be possible, as not all numbers or ranges can be moved.
Once your numbers have been moved, you can add them to your lines by:
- Logging into the VoIP Portal
- Select the Add or Activate services section.
- Select the Manage your lines section.
- Under Geographic number select Add.
- Click Continue and follow the on screen steps.
Once the numbers are added to your lines, you can set incoming calls to be routed to them on your BT pre-configured IP Phone.
The numbers are displayed as standard geographic numbers and can also be used as your Caller Line Identity. Your Caller Line Identity is the number displayed when you make outbound calls.