To change the wireless channel on your hub:
- Open your web browser, type http://home or 192.168.1.254 (for your Hub Manager) in the address bar.
- Press Enter or your return key.
- Select the Wireless icon.
- Under Network, change the Wireless Channel to an alternative between 1 and 11.
- Select Save. You may be asked to enter your password – if you haven’t changed it, the default password is the same as the serial number on the side of your Hub.
- Wait one minute for your device to pick up the new channel.
- If you’re still experiencing problems, follow the above steps again to choose an alternative wireless channel.