To set your preferences:
- Open BT Access Manager.
- Click on the
Preferences button. The
Preferences tab is displayed:
- If you want BT Access Manager to be displayed on top of any applications already open on your laptop, check the Always On Top box.
- If you want BT Access Manager to automatically hide once you are connected, check the Hide on Connect box.
- The Start in Expanded Mode box is checked by default. If you want BT Access Manager to open in compact mode, uncheck the Start in Expanded Mode box.
- The Enable Wi-Fi warnings box is checked by default. If you do not want to be informed of wi-fi warnings when they occur, for example, multiple networks using the same channel, uncheck the Enable Wi-Fi warnings box.
- If you want BT Access Manager to briefly show each key as you type your passwords, check the Enable Password Preview box.
- If you want BT Access Manager to automatically start up when you log in to Windows, check the Auto Start box.
- If you have checked the Auto Start box, select Visible if you want BT Access Manager to start normally or System Tray if you want it to start minimised in the system tray.