This issue occurs if your emails are more than three days old. Only emails from the last three days sync with the handset. You should also check that you have the time and date set correctly on the handset.
To change the date and time on your handset if you are using an HTC S620/S710 handset:
- On your handset’s home screen, click on the Start button and select Settings > Clock & alarm > Date and Time.
- Edit to set the current date and time.
- Click on the ok button to save your changes.
To change the date and time on your handset if you are using an HTC TyTN II/Touch handset:
- On your handset’s home screen, tap on the Start button and select Clock and alarms.
- Where required, do any of the following to change the date and time as appropriate:
- Select the GMT type that you require.
- Tap the arrows to move the hour forward or back by one.
- Tap on the keyboard symbol at the bottom of the screen to enter new hours and/or minutes.
- Tap on the ok button when the time is correct.
- Tap on the X button in the top right of the screen to confirm your changes and return to the home screen.