Please Note - You cannot set up call forwarding on your line if call barring is already active on the line, as the call barring prevents calls from being made to that type of number.
To set up call forwarding, you will need to turn off call barring, apply call forwarding then reapply call barring.
To check whether your telephone is set to:
- Forward all of your calls, dial *#21#.
- Forward your calls when you are already in another call, dial *#67#.
- Forward calls if you do not answer them, dial *#61#.
- Forward all of your calls, dial *21* YourTelephoneNumber #*.
To forward your calls:
- When you are already in another call, dial 67* YourTelephoneNumber #.
- If you do not answer them, dial *61* YourTelephoneNumber #.
For full instructions on how to use call forwarding click here