Can a caller release their number if they want to contact a customer with Anonymous Call Rejection?

Callers who have withheld their number on a particular call can re-dial the number without using the ‘141’ prefix. If they are subscribed to the ‘Permanent Number Withholding’ service they can release their number on a call-by-call basis by re-dialling the number prefixing it with ‘1470’.


Artboard 1 copy 2 Contact us

Chat online, call or email us.

Contact us