Once a sale is completed in eBay, the customer will receive an email informing them that they were successful and that the item can now be paid for in your shop.
To configure your eBay email:
- From the Settings menu, select Email Settings > Events > eBay – Request to finalise item.
- In the sender address field, enter your seller’s address. This is the address that the customer will receive the confirmation email from. If you have one set up, you could use a special email@example.com address. If you don’t have this facility, just enter your company or personal email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Bcc field, enter a personal or company email address. This is so you can immediately be notified that a sale has been completed. It will also come in useful if a customer pays for something through eBay and not your shop.
- Enter header and footer text if you wish to include additional information, for example, Thank you for shopping with My Company. The order will be processed through my web shop please follow the link.
- Click on the Save button.