To edit meta data on your website:
- Log in to My BT Business account with your username and password.
- Go to EasySiteWizard Pro.
- Go to the page where you can edit your site’s homepage.
- Select the Meta Data menu option from the icons at the top of the applications. The option is represented by a small yellow pencil.
- Select Edit Meta Data from the menu. A new window is displayed with areas where you can type.
- In the Meta Description field, enter a description. If you are a Search Success customer, please enter the description given to you by the BT adviser.
- In the keywords field, list each of the keywords you would like added. If you are a Search Success customer, please enter the keywords provided by the BT adviser, separated by commas. Enter the words directly 0 there is no need to add any HTML-type mark up code.
- Click on the OK button. You shouldn’t see any physical changes to your site.
- Save and republish the site in the normal way.