There are two types of SMS alerts:
- When you arrive in a new country, we'll send you a 'Welcome' text that gives you general information about roaming charges
- When you start to use roaming data, we'll send you data-spend alerts and a 50-euro cap message
To stop receiving data-spend alerts, you'll have to opt out of the 50-euro cap.
If you want to stop receiving either type of text, please contact the appropriate helpdesk:
- Oneplan customers 0800 032 8751
- Customers with more than 100 BT Mobile phones 0800 085 8754
- All other business customers 0800 678 1030