If you’re a primary user, you can assign your available BT PC Security licences to your secondary users. Select your answer from below:
We're making some improvements to our Manage services website that'll make it easier to use. We've started to move customers to the new site but it's going to take a while until we move everyone over. In the meantime, we're using two different sets of answers to some of our Frequently Asked Questions. This isn't ideal, we know.
To make sure you get the right answer to your question, we first need to check which Manage services website you're on.
Which Manage services website am I on?
- Sign in to Manage services
- Take a look at the screen you see after you've signed in
- Click on the image below that matches your actual Manage services screen (the new one has a purple right hand column titled Hello followed by your name)
We'll then show you the right answer to your question.
Click on the image above which is closest to the site you see after signing in. More help will then appear here.
To assign a BT PC Security licence:
- Sign in to manage services.
- In the BT PC Security section, click on Manage BT PC Security.
- Click on the name of the user who you want to assign a licence to.
- Click on the Assign button.
- Click on the Continue button.