Restoring your BT Business Hub 2700/2701 (right) to its default settings discards any changes you've made to it. If you've already configured any options on the Hub, you'll need to reconfigure them after the reset, including:
- BT Business Broadband Voice
- Any wireless settings you may have changed
- If you've changed it, your Business Hub password Port forwarding
- Any other Hub Manager changes you may have made
To reset your Business Hub to its factory default settings, removing all personal settings:
- Use a pin or paperclip to press and hold the recessed Reset button on the back of your Business Hub for 15 seconds until your Hub lights go out.
- Release the Reset button and wait for the Hub's Broadband light to glow green. This may take several minutes.
Alternatively, you may reset your Business Hub using your Business Hub Manager:
- Navigate to your BT Business Hub Manager.
- Open your web browser and enter http://home or http://192.168.1.254 in the address bar and press the Enter key.
- Select the Settings tab.
- Select the Diagnostics tab.
- Select the Resets link.
- In the Reset to Factory Default State field, click the Reset button.
You may be asked to enter your password. If you haven't changed it, your password is the same as the serial number on the bottom of your Business Hub.