If you have AutoPlay disabled and you want to install the ZTE MF636 modem, you'll need to do the following:
- Plug the USB modem into the USB port. Click on the Windows Start menu and select Computer. The following window will appear:
- Double-click on the icon. The above example presents the CD ROM as ʽCD Drive (G:) BT AMʼ.
Note: The letter of the drive may be different.
The BT Access Manager Setup Wizard is displayed:
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Once setup is completed, the following dialog is displayed:
- Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup Wizard.
Once the installation is complete, BT Access Manager is launched automatically:
The ZTE modem then begins to automatically install the modem drivers and BT Access Manager starts initialising your mobile device:
Once the icon has turned green, a connection can be made to the BT Mobile network:
- Click on the centre button in the middle of the dialog to connect to the Internet.
The ZTE USB modem is now fully installed.
Tip: If this article didn't answer your question, please see if a similar question has already been answered in the Support Forum. If not, please post your question; other customers may be able to help.