If you have a complaint about anything to do with BT Business, we'd like to hear from you.
What's your complaint about?
Your complaint could be about anything related to BT Business: one of the products you've purchased from us, one of our services, our contact centres, or even this website. As long as it's about BT Business we'll take care of it for you.
- If your complaint is about your residential account then you're best off going directly to BT At home
- If you want to complain about BT equipment outside of your premises like poles, cables, or you'd like to comment on Openreach engineers, please go to Openreach complaints
- But if you're not sure, just ask us and if it's not a complaint we can deal with, we'll put you in touch with someone who can
How to complain to us
In BT Business all of our agents are trained in dealing with complaints and in resolving them as quickly as possible.
This is how you complain to us:
- Go to our complaints page.
- Choose the product or service you want to complain about.
- Under 'Contact us about…' select the product or service you're contacting us about.
- Now you can choose your preferred option to get in touch.
If you are not happy with how the agent is handling your complaint, please ask to speak to their manager.
If you have already contacted us by following the steps above and you feel we have not resolved your complaint, please use our BT Business complaint escalation form.
- There's space at the bottom of the form to write as much as you want about your complaint. Please make sure you include as much detail as possible
- When you're happy with what you've written, click Send
- When we get your form, we'll investigate your complaint and get back to you as soon as we can
If you're asking about compensation or a good will payment please make sure the fault is completely resolved before contacting us.
You could also take a look at our Customer Complaints Code.