You can program an extension to forward a call to a pre-determined extension, if the call is not answered within a set number of rings.
The default setting is 3, but options 2, 3, 4, 6 and 10 rings are available.
For M7310/M7310N or M7324/M7324N telephones:
- Place the programming overlay on the telephone.
- Press Feature **26346(ADMIN). You will be asked for your Password.
- Enter the Administration password (default = 23646). The display shows 1. Sys speed dial.
- Press Next until the display shows 5. Capabilities.
- Press Show. The display shows Dialing Filters.
- Press Next until the display shows Extn abilities.
- Press Show. The display shows Extn#.
- Enter the extension number of the telephone that you want to change the Call Forward settings on.
- The display now shows Extn filters.
- Press Next until the display shows Forward no Answer.
- Press Show. The Display shows Fwd to: None.
- Press Change and enter the extension number you want to forward to.
- Press Next. The display shows Forward Delay:
- Press Change to change the setting.
- Press Rls to exit or Next to continue in Administaration.