Before changing the system programming extension to another extension position, test that a Featurephone works in the other extension position if a Featurephone is not already connected to the position.
System programming can only be carried out at one Featurephone connected to the Programming Extension. By default, Extension 20 is the Programming Extension.
The Programming Extension can be changed to any other Extension if required.
To change the Programming Extension:
- From the Programming Extension, press the Program Key.
- Press the Scroll down Key until System programming is displayed.
- Select System programming.
- Enter the System Programming Password and select System.
- Select Programming position.
- Select the Extension you wish to have as the Programming Extension.
Continue programming from the new programming extension position.