Call Pickup lets you pick up calls that are ringing at another telephone. There are 9 Pickup groups.
If your telephone is a member of a Pickup group, you can pick up a call that is ringing at any telephone within that group.
To assign a telephone to a Pickup group:
- Place the programming overlay on any M7310(N) or M7324(N) telephone
- Enter Feature **23646(ADMIN) to see Password:
- Enter the Administration password (default = 23646)
- The display reads 1. Sys speed dial
- Press Next until the display reads 5. Capabilities
- Press Show. The display reads Dialing Filters
- Press Next until the display reads Extn abilities
- Press Show. The display reads Show Extn#
- Enter the extension number. The display reads Extn filters:
- Press Next until the display reads Pickup group:
- Press Change
- Press Rls to exit programming
To Pickup a call from another extension ringing in your group: Key Feature 75.
Notes: When you use Call Pickup, you are connected to the call that has been ringing the longest in your group.
You cannot pick up a call that is ringing only through the Auxiliary ringer.