No - adding external numbers to the list of extensions is not a possible.
However it is possible to programme featurephone program keys with the digits so a divert to specific numbers can be activated by the press of a single key.
- To program the key select the ' Program' key.
- From the menu options select 'Key programming'.
- Select the key you wish to use.
- Select the 'MF digits to line' option and key the codes and number to activate the divert.
- 792 is the group divert all calls code,
- 180 is the code for group one,
- 9 is the line access digit and this is followed by the telephone number. The divert can then be activated by a single press of the key.
To program a key to activate a divert all calls from group one to external number 01234567891 the following digits would be programmed.
All extensions in group one will display the option to 'Cancel group divert'. The group divert can also be cancelled by a single press of the programmed key.
For a list of all system codes see page 27 of the BT Versatility Owner’s Manual, below:
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents.