You may assign names to extensions. When an extension receives an internal call, the 'Display' will show the calling extension name in the place of the calling extension number. The names are also displayed in the menu rather than the extension number.
From the Featurephone to assign a name to an extension
- From the Programming Extension, press the Program Key
- Press the Scroll Down Key until ‘System programming’ is displayed.
- Select ‘System programming’.
- Enter the System Programming Password and select ‘Extensions'.
- Select ‘Name programming’.
- From the Extension Menu, select the Extension you want to name and enter the name.
Up to ten characters (including spaces) can be entered for each name.
- When the name is entered, select ‘Confirm’.
- You will be presented with the Extension Menu and can continue programming other names.
- Press the Hands-free Key to finish programming.